The iPharro Media GmbH, a spin-off company of the Fraunhofer IGD institute, provides products for analysis and comparison of media data using the media's video and audio fingerprints.
Working at iPharro as a software developer and researcher, amongst others the following software modules have been developed:
- Audio fingerprinting and matching modules for content detection
- Custom recorder, controller and GUI components used with consumer video capture hardware
- An ASP.NET web application as a GUI for one of iPharro's end products
- Image processing components
- A generic software framework for automated qualification of image processing algorithms
- Refactoring and servicing of various software modules and development of unit tests
As part of the quality management, a software-testing environment was adapted to the work flow and put into service.